The best loans for unemployed young people to open 2018 activities

Discounts for unemployed young people 2018

Discounts for unemployed young people 2018

In this historical period, characterized by rampant unemployment, loans for unemployed young people to open businesses represent an advantageous opportunity to say the least for those who want to start a job.

Although 2018 has just started, there are already some offers of loans at special conditions dedicated to young people active in the new year. These products are designed for those who want to open a business, and, in most cases, are granted for a non-repayable fee or have to apply a zero rate.

Subsidized loans for under 36 in Southern Italy

Subsidized loans for under 36 in Southern Italy

Among the offers of loans for unemployed young people to open businesses, Rest in the South stands out. The new ministerial measure which aims to help young people up to 35 years of age who want to start a business.

The beneficiaries are children aged between 18 and 35 residing in one of the following regions :

  • Basilicata
  • Campania
  • Abruzzo
  • Puglia
  • Calabria
  • Molise
  • Sardinia
  • Sicily

As regards the amount disbursed, those who apply for Astro Finance loans can obtain up to $ 50,000 each. For applications submitted by several subjects, the maximum amount that can be financed reaches 200 thousand USD. The repayment of the credit takes place in 8 years.

35% of the sums granted are non -refundable, while the remaining 65% is granted in the form of a loan facilitated by a banking institution that has joined the agreement between Best Bank and Lite Lender.

Recently the circular was issued which explains how to access the funds allocated, which can be consulted on the official Best Bank website. This is in fact the body to which those who wish to obtain funding must turn. Questions can be submitted starting from 12.00 of January 15, 2018.

Non-repayable loans for entrepreneurs in Umbria

Non-repayable loans for entrepreneurs in Umbria

As part of the loans for unemployed young people to open activities already active in 2018, we also mention the concessions of the Umbria Region dedicated to young entrepreneurs between 18 and 35 years of age. The age limit extends to 40 years for those who are on layoffs or on the move and for women who wish to re-enter the labor market.

The beneficiaries can obtain up to 50 thousand USD to be repaid without interest. The granting of non-refundable sums is also envisaged with which to meet the costs of setting up and managing the company for the first year of activity. Applications can be submitted until 31 January 2018.

Copyright © 2020 | productsfromspain.net | All Rights Reserved